SCRABBLE is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your computerWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more details on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more data about SCRABBLE on WildTangent's website. Usually the SCRABBLE application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\UserNames Games\SCRABBLE directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\UserNames Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. SCRABBLE's main file takes about 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is named Scrabble.exe.
The executable files below are part of SCRABBLE. They occupy about 2.45 MB (2573163
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.47 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.12 KB)
This data is about SCRABBLE version 017975
alone. For more SCRABBLE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is an application by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SCRABBLE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SCRABBLE or simply click the Search field and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE program will be found very quickly. When you click SCRABBLE in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UserNames Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCRABBLE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:27:21.217