SCRABBLE is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your systemWildTangent
. You can read more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Further information about SCRABBLE can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the SCRABBLE program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SCRABBLE's main file takes about 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is called Scrabble.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with SCRABBLE. They take about 2.45 MB (2573154
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.47 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.11 KB)
This web page is about SCRABBLE version 017976
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SCRABBLE:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is a program released by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SCRABBLE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SCRABBLE or simply click the Search feature and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SCRABBLE in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SCRABBLE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCRABBLE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.480