This web page is about SCRABBLE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. You can read more about related to SCRABBLE at http://support.wildgames.com
. SCRABBLE is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\SCRABBLE directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SCRABBLE's primary file takes around 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is called Scrabble.exe.
SCRABBLE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.40 MB (2519957
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.42 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.16 KB)
This web page is about SCRABBLE version 014961
only. You can find below a few links to other SCRABBLE releases:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is an application by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SCRABBLE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SCRABBLE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SCRABBLE". If it is installed on your PC the SCRABBLE application will be found automatically. When you select SCRABBLE in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After removing SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SCRABBLE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:13:20.473