This web page is about SCRABBLE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. You can read more about related to SCRABBLE at http://support.wildgames.com
. SCRABBLE is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\SCRABBLE directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SCRABBLE's primary file takes around 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) and is called Scrabble.exe.
SCRABBLE installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.40 MB (2519957
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.42 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.16 KB)
This web page is about SCRABBLE version 014961
only. You can find below a few links to other SCRABBLE releases:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is an application by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SCRABBLE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SCRABBLE or simply activate the Search field and type in "SCRABBLE". If it exists on your system the SCRABBLE app will be found very quickly. After you click SCRABBLE in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SCRABBLE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eMachines Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SCRABBLE.
8. After removing SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SCRABBLE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-11 13:13:20.473