SCRABBLE is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your computerWildTangent
. More data about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about SCRABBLE on WildTangent's website. SCRABBLE is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SCRABBLE directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove SCRABBLE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SCRABBLE\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Scrabble-WT.exe is the SCRABBLE's main executable file and it occupies about 526.07 KB (538696 bytes) on disk.
SCRABBLE is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.97 MB (7307736
bytes) on disk:
- Scrabble-WT.exe (526.07 KB)
- Scrabble.exe (5.91 MB)
- scrabblepopcap-WT.exe (209.59 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of SCRABBLE. You can find below info on other versions of SCRABBLE:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by SCRABBLE when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse\SCRABBLE
- C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\SCRABBLE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\GameHouse\SCRABBLE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Scrabble
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse\SCRABBLE\data\Scrabble-1_2.save
- C:\Program Files\GameHouse\SCRABBLE\Scrabble.dat
- C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\SCRABBLE\157425b0-9a7c-450c-9df9-7d8581991238.ico
- C:\Program Files\WildTangent Games\Games\SCRABBLE\a.ogg
Additional registry values that you should delete:
SCRABBLE is an application released by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SCRABBLE from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SCRABBLE or simply activate the Search field and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE application will be found automatically. After you select SCRABBLE in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\SCRABBLE\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SCRABBLE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SCRABBLE in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:31:16.317