This page is about SCRABBLE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SCRABBLE from your PCWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. You can get more details on SCRABBLE at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the SCRABBLE program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SCRABBLE is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called Scrabble.exe and its approximative size is 868.00 KB (888832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SCRABBLE. They occupy about 2.40 MB (2519921
bytes) on disk.
- Scrabble-WT.exe (1.42 MB)
- Scrabble.exe (868.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.13 KB)
This page is about SCRABBLE version 014962
alone. For other SCRABBLE versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SCRABBLE is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SCRABBLE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SCRABBLE from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SCRABBLE or simply activate the Search field and type in "SCRABBLE". The SCRABBLE app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SCRABBLE in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SCRABBLE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SCRABBLE:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\SCRABBLE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SCRABBLE.
8. After uninstalling SCRABBLE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SCRABBLE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SCRABBLE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SCRABBLE by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that SCRABBLE by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SCRABBLE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-21 04:32:11.640