A guide to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your system
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server for Windows. The Windows release was created by GoPivotal, Inc.
. Further information on GoPivotal, Inc. can be found here
. RabbitMQ Server is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RabbitMQ Server. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and occupies 80.99 KB (82931 bytes).
RabbitMQ Server contains of the executables below. They occupy 80.99 KB (82931
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to RabbitMQ Server version 3.3.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RabbitMQ Server:
...click to view all...
How to delete RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is a program by the software company GoPivotal, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RabbitMQ Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RabbitMQ Server". If it is installed on your PC the RabbitMQ Server app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RabbitMQ Server in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding RabbitMQ Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RabbitMQ Server.
8. After uninstalling RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RabbitMQ Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RabbitMQ Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 10:59:05.037