A way to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your PC
This web page is about RabbitMQ Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by GoPivotal, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GoPivotal, Inc.. RabbitMQ Server is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall RabbitMQ Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the RabbitMQ Server's main executable file and it occupies approximately 80.98 KB (82928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside RabbitMQ Server. They occupy about 80.98 KB (82928
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about RabbitMQ Server version 3.4.3
alone. For other RabbitMQ Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall RabbitMQ Server you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove RabbitMQ Server:
How to erase RabbitMQ Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is an application offered by GoPivotal, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RabbitMQ Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "RabbitMQ Server". If it is installed on your PC the RabbitMQ Server app will be found very quickly. When you click RabbitMQ Server in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RabbitMQ Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RabbitMQ Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RabbitMQ Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 19:48:37.513