A guide to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your PC
RabbitMQ Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by GoPivotal, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on GoPivotal, Inc.. RabbitMQ Server is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling RabbitMQ Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. RabbitMQ Server's main file takes about 80.98 KB (82928 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
RabbitMQ Server is composed of the following executables which occupy 80.98 KB (82928
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to RabbitMQ Server version 3.1.5
only. You can find below info on other versions of RabbitMQ Server:
...click to view all...
A way to delete RabbitMQ Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is a program marketed by the software company GoPivotal, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RabbitMQ Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "RabbitMQ Server". If it is installed on your PC the RabbitMQ Server application will be found very quickly. After you click RabbitMQ Server in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding RabbitMQ Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RabbitMQ Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RabbitMQ Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2020-08-13 11:26:38.997