A guide to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your system
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server for Windows. It was created for Windows by GoPivotal, Inc.
. Additional info about GoPivotal, Inc. can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall RabbitMQ Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 80.98 KB (82928 bytes) on disk.
RabbitMQ Server contains of the executables below. They take 80.98 KB (82928
bytes) on disk.
This data is about RabbitMQ Server version 3.5.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of RabbitMQ Server:
...click to view all...
A way to delete RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is a program offered by GoPivotal, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RabbitMQ Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "RabbitMQ Server". The RabbitMQ Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RabbitMQ Server in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RabbitMQ Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RabbitMQ Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed RabbitMQ Server:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-10-07 16:38:18.740