A way to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your PC
RabbitMQ Server is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by GoPivotal, Inc.
. More data about GoPivotal, Inc. can be read here
. Usually the RabbitMQ Server application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RabbitMQ Server's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 80.98 KB (82928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RabbitMQ Server. They take an average of 80.98 KB (82928
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.0
of RabbitMQ Server. For other RabbitMQ Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is a program marketed by GoPivotal, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RabbitMQ Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "RabbitMQ Server". If it is installed on your PC the RabbitMQ Server app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RabbitMQ Server in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RabbitMQ Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RabbitMQ Server.
8. After uninstalling RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RabbitMQ Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-06 12:37:32.260