RabbitMQ Server is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your systemGoPivotal, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on GoPivotal, Inc.. RabbitMQ Server is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing RabbitMQ Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.98 KB (82922 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of RabbitMQ Server. They occupy an average of 80.98 KB (82922
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to RabbitMQ Server version 3.2.2
only. For other RabbitMQ Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RabbitMQ Server is a program offered by the software company GoPivotal, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RabbitMQ Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "RabbitMQ Server". The RabbitMQ Server program will be found automatically. After you select RabbitMQ Server in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RabbitMQ Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RabbitMQ Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 10:53:33.720