You can find below detailed information on how to remove RabbitMQ Server for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your systemGoPivotal, Inc.
. Further information on GoPivotal, Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for RabbitMQ Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 80.98 KB (82928 bytes).
RabbitMQ Server is comprised of the following executables which occupy 80.98 KB (82928
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to RabbitMQ Server version 3.5.0
alone. For more RabbitMQ Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RabbitMQ Server is an application released by the software company GoPivotal, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RabbitMQ Server from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RabbitMQ Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "RabbitMQ Server". The RabbitMQ Server program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RabbitMQ Server in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RabbitMQ Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of RabbitMQ Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 17:17:29.913