A way to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your system
RabbitMQ Server is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by GoPivotal, Inc.
. More information on GoPivotal, Inc. can be found here
. RabbitMQ Server is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling RabbitMQ Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the RabbitMQ Server's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 80.98 KB (82927 bytes) on disk.
RabbitMQ Server is composed of the following executables which occupy 80.98 KB (82927
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to RabbitMQ Server version 3.3.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of RabbitMQ Server:
...click to view all...
How to remove RabbitMQ Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is an application by GoPivotal, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RabbitMQ Server or simply click the Search feature and type in "RabbitMQ Server". If it is installed on your PC the RabbitMQ Server program will be found very quickly. After you click RabbitMQ Server in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RabbitMQ Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RabbitMQ Server which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RabbitMQ Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed RabbitMQ Server:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:53:44.753