A guide to uninstall RabbitMQ Server from your system
RabbitMQ Server is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by GoPivotal, Inc.
. More information on GoPivotal, Inc. can be found here
. RabbitMQ Server is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall RabbitMQ Server by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RabbitMQ Server\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 80.98 KB (82928 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
RabbitMQ Server is comprised of the following executables which take 80.98 KB (82928
bytes) on disk:
This data is about RabbitMQ Server version 3.4.2
only. For other RabbitMQ Server versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to remove RabbitMQ Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RabbitMQ Server is a program offered by GoPivotal, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove RabbitMQ Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RabbitMQ Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "RabbitMQ Server". The RabbitMQ Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RabbitMQ Server in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RabbitMQ Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RabbitMQ Server.
8. After removing RabbitMQ Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RabbitMQ Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RabbitMQ Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed RabbitMQ Server:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RabbitMQ Server by GoPivotal, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RabbitMQ Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 19:32:45.810