Plusnet Protect is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Plusnet Protect is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Plusnet Protect is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Plusnet Protect's main file takes around 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) and is named firesvc.exe.
The following executables are contained in Plusnet Protect. They take 24.73 MB (25934072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.159
of Plusnet Protect. You can find below info on other versions of Plusnet Protect:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Plusnet Protect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plusnet Protect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plusnet Protect". The Plusnet Protect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plusnet Protect in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Plusnet Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plusnet Protect.
8. After uninstalling Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plusnet Protect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 17:08:03.277