This page is about Plusnet Protect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Plusnet Protect. The program's main executable file has a size of 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk and is named firesvc.exe.
Plusnet Protect contains of the executables below. They take 19.59 MB (20546248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
The current page applies to Plusnet Protect version 15.0.166
only. You can find below info on other versions of Plusnet Protect:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is a program marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Plusnet Protect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Plusnet Protect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plusnet Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Plusnet Protect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Plusnet Protect in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Plusnet Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plusnet Protect.
8. After removing Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 03:03:46.897