You can find below detailed information on how to remove Plusnet Protect for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. Plusnet Protect is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, subject to the user's decision. Plusnet Protect's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.86 MB (1952864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Plusnet Protect. They occupy about 29.50 MB (30930232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.86 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (873.63 KB)
- McAlert.exe (555.85 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.81 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.11 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.55 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.10 MB)
- mispreg.exe (909.98 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.52 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.85 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.01 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.3061
of Plusnet Protect. You can find below info on other versions of Plusnet Protect:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Plusnet Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plusnet Protect or simply click the Search field and type in "Plusnet Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Plusnet Protect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Plusnet Protect in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Plusnet Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Plusnet Protect.
8. After removing Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Plusnet Protect which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-19 19:32:51.807