You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Plusnet Protect is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Plusnet Protect. They take 18.12 MB (19005384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- McAlert.exe (311.14 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (266.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (977.03 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (736.10 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (953.39 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (920.18 KB)
- mispreg.exe (696.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.30 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (269.88 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mcods.exe (598.33 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (456.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (701.89 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (624.47 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (665.18 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (700.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.1029
of Plusnet Protect. For other Plusnet Protect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Plusnet Protect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plusnet Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Plusnet Protect app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Plusnet Protect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plusnet Protect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plusnet Protect.
8. After removing Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plusnet Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 22:00:42.970