Plusnet Protect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Plusnet Protect application is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Plusnet Protect's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled firesvc.exe and occupies 113.49 KB (116216 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Plusnet Protect. They take an average of 20.92 MB (21939712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- McAlert.exe (440.91 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (336.78 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (403.18 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.10 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (868.85 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (968.98 KB)
- mcsync.exe (3.37 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (969.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (790.43 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (497.22 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (701.41 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (570.64 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.11 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (470.55 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (794.98 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (756.72 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (795.45 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.51 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (793.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.8185
of Plusnet Protect. You can find below a few links to other Plusnet Protect versions:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Plusnet Protect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plusnet Protect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plusnet Protect". The Plusnet Protect program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Plusnet Protect in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Plusnet Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plusnet Protect.
8. After uninstalling Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 21:10:04.227