You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Plusnet Protect is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 67.71 KB (69336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Plusnet Protect. They occupy an average of 18.87 MB (19790392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.71 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (485.63 KB)
- McAlert.exe (269.38 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (231.17 KB)
- QcShm.exe (846.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (94.38 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (675.75 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (610.88 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (832.69 KB)
- McInstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcshell.exe (531.41 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (894.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.46 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (829.12 KB)
- mispreg.exe (633.52 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (352.88 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (567.62 KB)
- McChHost.exe (385.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (129.06 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.48 MB)
- saUpd.exe (779.86 KB)
- uninstall.exe (919.66 KB)
- mcods.exe (467.53 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (386.06 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (165.80 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (362.92 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (298.05 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (647.11 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (588.73 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (619.92 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (646.61 KB)
The current page applies to Plusnet Protect version 14.0.1076
alone. For more Plusnet Protect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Plusnet Protect you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Gkp\content.bin
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Gkp\firesvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Gkp\Gkp.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Plusnet Protect is a program by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Plusnet Protect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Plusnet Protect or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plusnet Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Plusnet Protect program will be found very quickly. After you click Plusnet Protect in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Plusnet Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Plusnet Protect.
8. After uninstalling Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Plusnet Protect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plusnet Protect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 18:24:22.260