Plusnet Protect is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. Plusnet Protect is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Plusnet Protect is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Plusnet Protect's primary file takes around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and is named firesvc.exe.
Plusnet Protect is comprised of the following executables which take 15.86 MB (16632640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.83 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (971.48 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.96 KB)
- McInstru.exe (343.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.73 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (916.16 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.32 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (269.88 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.44 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.6.1599
of Plusnet Protect. Click on the links below for other Plusnet Protect versions:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Plusnet Protect from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plusnet Protect or simply click the Search feature and type in "Plusnet Protect". The Plusnet Protect program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Plusnet Protect in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Plusnet Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plusnet Protect.
8. After removing Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Plusnet Protect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Plusnet Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 10:07:10.167