Plusnet Protect is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Plusnet Protect is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 67.21 KB (68824 bytes) on disk.
Plusnet Protect contains of the executables below. They occupy 18.10 MB (18981848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (484.63 KB)
- McAlert.exe (269.38 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcShm.exe (847.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (94.38 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (674.23 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (611.38 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (833.19 KB)
- McInstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcshell.exe (531.41 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (893.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.46 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (833.14 KB)
- mispreg.exe (633.52 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (352.88 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (223.13 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- saInst.exe (666.68 KB)
- mcods.exe (465.51 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (386.06 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (165.30 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (361.92 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (298.05 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (647.11 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (588.73 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (619.92 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (646.61 KB)
This page is about Plusnet Protect version 14.0.339
only. Click on the links below for other Plusnet Protect versions:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Plusnet Protect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Plusnet Protect or simply click the Search field and type in "Plusnet Protect". The Plusnet Protect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Plusnet Protect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Plusnet Protect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Plusnet Protect.
8. After uninstalling Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plusnet Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Plusnet Protect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-18 10:25:46.420