You can find below details on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Plusnet Protect's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the Plusnet Protect's main executable file and it takes circa 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Plusnet Protect. They take about 24.26 MB (25435600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (786.95 KB)
- McAlert.exe (542.05 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (411.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (505.34 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (293.59 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (966.01 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (376.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (473.10 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.06 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.54 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (896.56 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (738.65 KB)
- mcods.exe (776.88 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (641.11 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (376.56 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.21 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (544.52 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.63 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.64 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Plusnet Protect version 14.0.9029
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Plusnet Protect:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Plusnet Protect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plusnet Protect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plusnet Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Plusnet Protect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Plusnet Protect in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Plusnet Protect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plusnet Protect.
8. After removing Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:44:03.870