This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can read more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\Mohammed\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PlayFree Browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\Mohammed\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. playfreebrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 865.79 KB (886568 bytes) on disk.
PlayFree Browser is composed of the following executables which take 4.60 MB (4824144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- playfreebrowser.exe (865.79 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (80.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (430.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to PlayFree Browser version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more PlayFree Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PlayFree Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PlayFree Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it is installed on your PC the PlayFree Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PlayFree Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PlayFree Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PlayFree Browser.
8. After removing PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlayFree Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-29 22:33:50.827