You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Additional info about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). PlayFree Browser's full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. playfreebrowser.exe is the PlayFree Browser's main executable file and it takes close to 868.29 KB (889128 bytes) on disk.
PlayFree Browser is comprised of the following executables which take 4.61 MB (4832336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- playfreebrowser.exe (868.29 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (80.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (431.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PlayFree Browser. You can find here a few links to other PlayFree Browser releases:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is a program released by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PlayFree Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PlayFree Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlayFree Browser". The PlayFree Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PlayFree Browser in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PlayFree Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PlayFree Browser.
8. After uninstalling PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PlayFree Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-13 13:01:19.263