You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PlayFree Browser for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can read more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PlayFree Browser is "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PlayFree Browser's main file takes around 867.29 KB (888104 bytes) and its name is playfreebrowser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in PlayFree Browser. They occupy 4.60 MB (4827728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- playfreebrowser.exe (867.29 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (80.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (430.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PlayFree Browser. You can find below info on other versions of PlayFree Browser:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is an application offered by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PlayFree Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PlayFree Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it is installed on your PC the PlayFree Browser program will be found automatically. After you select PlayFree Browser in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PlayFree Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PlayFree Browser.
8. After removing PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-30 16:43:11.250