PlayFree Browser is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). PlayFree Browser's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. PlayFree Browser's primary file takes around 865.79 KB (886568 bytes) and its name is playfreebrowser.exe.
PlayFree Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.60 MB (4821072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- playfreebrowser.exe (865.79 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (80.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (429.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.16 MB)
This data is about PlayFree Browser version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of PlayFree Browser:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is an application offered by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PlayFree Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PlayFree Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it exists on your system the PlayFree Browser app will be found automatically. After you select PlayFree Browser in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PlayFree Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PlayFree Browser.
8. After uninstalling PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 11:33:44.893