PlayFree Browser is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PlayFree Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for PlayFree Browser is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PlayFree Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled PlayFreeBrowser.exe and occupies 1.13 MB (1179648 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PlayFree Browser. They occupy 4.13 MB (4326256
bytes) on disk.
- PlayFreeBrowser.exe (1.13 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (90.00 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (93.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.32 MB)
- setup.exe (1.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PlayFree Browser. You can find below a few links to other PlayFree Browser releases:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is an application marketed by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PlayFree Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PlayFree Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it exists on your system the PlayFree Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PlayFree Browser in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PlayFree Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayFree Browser.
8. After removing PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PlayFree Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 15:04:42.997