PlayFree Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\Fernando\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PlayFree Browser is "C:\Users\Fernando\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. playfreebrowser.exe is the PlayFree Browser's main executable file and it occupies circa 867.79 KB (888616 bytes) on disk.
PlayFree Browser contains of the executables below. They take 4.60 MB (4828240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- playfreebrowser.exe (867.79 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (80.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (430.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.17 MB)
The current web page applies to PlayFree Browser version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more PlayFree Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is an application by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PlayFree Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PlayFree Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it is installed on your PC the PlayFree Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PlayFree Browser in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PlayFree Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayFree Browser.
8. After removing PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PlayFree Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PlayFree Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-03 15:31:12.630