You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the PlayFree Browser application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PlayFree Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. PlayFreeBrowser.exe is the PlayFree Browser's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.29 MB (1356584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PlayFree Browser. They occupy about 5.19 MB (5446736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlayFreeBrowser.exe (1.29 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (79.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (917.00 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to PlayFree Browser version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of PlayFree Browser:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is an application released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PlayFree Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PlayFree Browser". The PlayFree Browser program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PlayFree Browser in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PlayFree Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlayFree Browser.
8. After removing PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFree Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-21 14:36:40.507