You can find below details on how to remove PlayFree Browser for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your systemMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MyPlayCity, Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PlayFree Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled PlayFreeBrowser.exe and its approximative size is 1.29 MB (1350144 bytes).
The executables below are part of PlayFree Browser. They take an average of 5.19 MB (5437736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlayFreeBrowser.exe (1.29 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (79.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (916.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
The current web page applies to PlayFree Browser version 22.214.171.124
only. For other PlayFree Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is an application marketed by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people try to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PlayFree Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it exists on your system the PlayFree Browser app will be found automatically. When you select PlayFree Browser in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PlayFree Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PlayFree Browser.
8. After removing PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlayFree Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-13 15:01:35.990