PlayFree Browser is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. You can find out more on MyPlayCity, Inc. or check for application updates here
. PlayFree Browser is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PlayFree Browser is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PlayFree Browser\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. PlayFree Browser's main file takes about 1.15 MB (1202624 bytes) and is named PlayFreeBrowser.exe.
PlayFree Browser contains of the executables below. They take 4.97 MB (5216128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PlayFreeBrowser.exe (1.15 MB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (75.50 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (79.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (892.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.24 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The current web page applies to PlayFree Browser version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of PlayFree Browser:
...click to view all...
PlayFree Browser is a program released by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PlayFree Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PlayFree Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PlayFree Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "PlayFree Browser". If it is installed on your PC the PlayFree Browser application will be found automatically. After you click PlayFree Browser in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PlayFree Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PlayFree Browser.
8. After uninstalling PlayFree Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PlayFree Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PlayFree Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PlayFree Browser by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PlayFree Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-13 20:27:39.867