PSI-CONF is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PSI-CONF from your systemPhoenix Contact
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Phoenix Contact. More details about PSI-CONF can be found at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. PSI-CONF is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. PSI-CONF's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". PSI-CONF's main file takes about 2.08 MB (2184432 bytes) and is named PSI-CONF.exe.
PSI-CONF is comprised of the following executables which take 4.77 MB (4998912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (2.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The current page applies to PSI-CONF version 2.04
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PSI-CONF:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is a program by the software company Phoenix Contact. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PSI-CONF with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSI-CONF or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSI-CONF". The PSI-CONF app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PSI-CONF in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PSI-CONF which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your computer, we are not saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSI-CONF in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-06 15:43:30.517