PSI-CONF is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall PSI-CONF from your computerPhoenix Contact
. Open here
where you can get more info on Phoenix Contact. You can see more info related to PSI-CONF at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. PSI-CONF is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PSI-CONF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PSI-CONF.exe and it has a size of 1.94 MB (2029864 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with PSI-CONF. They take about 4.62 MB (4844344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
This web page is about PSI-CONF version 2.14
alone. For more PSI-CONF versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is a program released by the software company Phoenix Contact. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PSI-CONF with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSI-CONF or simply click the Search field and type in "PSI-CONF". If it exists on your system the PSI-CONF app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PSI-CONF in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PSI-CONF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PSI-CONF.
8. After removing PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your computer, nor are we saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PSI-CONF supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:28:17.510