PSI-CONF is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PSI-CONF from your systemPhoenix Contact
. More information on Phoenix Contact can be seen here
. Click on http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
to get more details about PSI-CONF on Phoenix Contact's website. Usually the PSI-CONF program is found in the C:\Program Files\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PSI-CONF. The application's main executable file is labeled PSI-CONF.exe and occupies 1.86 MB (1951928 bytes).
PSI-CONF contains of the executables below. They take 4.55 MB (4766408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The current web page applies to PSI-CONF version 2.30
alone. You can find here a few links to other PSI-CONF versions:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is a program released by Phoenix Contact. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PSI-CONF from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSI-CONF or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSI-CONF". If it exists on your system the PSI-CONF application will be found automatically. When you select PSI-CONF in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PSI-CONF, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The publisher is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your computer, nor are we saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSI-CONF supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-01 04:19:38.900