This info is about PSI-CONF for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PSI-CONF from your systemPhoenix Contact
. You can find out more on Phoenix Contact or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about PSI-CONF at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. Usually the PSI-CONF application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PSI-CONF. PSI-CONF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.10 MB (2203024 bytes) on disk.
PSI-CONF contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.79 MB (5017504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (2.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The current page applies to PSI-CONF version 2.70
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PSI-CONF:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is a program by Phoenix Contact. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PSI-CONF from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSI-CONF or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PSI-CONF". If it exists on your system the PSI-CONF program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PSI-CONF in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSI-CONF.
8. After removing PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your computer, we are not saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PSI-CONF supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-19 02:47:55.770