PSI-CONF is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PSI-CONF from your PCPhoenix Contact
. More information about Phoenix Contact can be found here
. More data about the software PSI-CONF can be found at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. PSI-CONF is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF directory, subject to the user's decision. PSI-CONF's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". PSI-CONF.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2028784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PSI-CONF. They occupy about 4.62 MB (4843264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.93 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The current web page applies to PSI-CONF version 2.13
only. You can find below a few links to other PSI-CONF versions:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is an application marketed by Phoenix Contact. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PSI-CONF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PSI-CONF or simply click the Search field and type in "PSI-CONF". The PSI-CONF application will be found very quickly. When you click PSI-CONF in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PSI-CONF which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PSI-CONF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your computer, nor are we saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PSI-CONF in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-19 19:55:07.030