You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PSI-CONF for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PSI-CONF from your PCPhoenix Contact
. More information on Phoenix Contact can be found here
. Please follow http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
if you want to read more on PSI-CONF on Phoenix Contact's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PSI-CONF is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1952040 bytes) on disk and is labeled PSI-CONF.exe.
PSI-CONF contains of the executables below. They take 4.55 MB (4766520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.20
of PSI-CONF. You can find below info on other application versions of PSI-CONF:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is an application offered by the software company Phoenix Contact. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PSI-CONF from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PSI-CONF or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSI-CONF". If it is installed on your PC the PSI-CONF app will be found very quickly. When you click PSI-CONF in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The software company is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your PC, we are not saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSI-CONF in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-23 21:44:16.873