PSI-CONF is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PSI-CONF from your computerPhoenix Contact
. Further information on Phoenix Contact can be seen here
. More information about PSI-CONF can be seen at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. PSI-CONF is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing PSI-CONF is C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PSI-CONF.exe is the PSI-CONF's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.97 MB (2065528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PSI-CONF. They take 4.65 MB (4880008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.40
of PSI-CONF. Click on the links below for other PSI-CONF versions:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is an application by the software company Phoenix Contact. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PSI-CONF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PSI-CONF or simply activate the Search field and type in "PSI-CONF". If it is installed on your PC the PSI-CONF program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PSI-CONF in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The publisher is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your computer, we are not saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PSI-CONF supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-22 13:13:51.917