PSI-CONF is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PSI-CONF from your PCPhoenix Contact
. Open here
for more information on Phoenix Contact. You can see more info on PSI-CONF at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. PSI-CONF is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PSI-CONF is C:\Program Files\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.97 MB (2065528 bytes) on disk and is titled PSI-CONF.exe.
PSI-CONF contains of the executables below. They take 4.65 MB (4880008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.97 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
This data is about PSI-CONF version 2.50
alone. Click on the links below for other PSI-CONF versions:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is an application marketed by the software company Phoenix Contact. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PSI-CONF from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PSI-CONF or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSI-CONF". The PSI-CONF application will be found very quickly. When you select PSI-CONF in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your PC, nor are we saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSI-CONF in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-26 19:53:10.430