This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PSI-CONF for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PSI-CONF from your PCPhoenix Contact
. More info about Phoenix Contact can be found here
. Detailed information about PSI-CONF can be found at http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PSI-CONF by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled PSI-CONF.exe and its approximative size is 1.86 MB (1952040 bytes).
PSI-CONF is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.55 MB (4766520
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GetActiveProxy.exe (31.80 KB)
- PSI-CONF AutoUpdate.exe (1.18 MB)
- PSI-CONF.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (566.50 KB)
- BugReportCreator.exe (55.80 KB)
- psiprog-1.57.exe (184.33 KB)
- Xfp1.9.exe (698.80 KB)
The current page applies to PSI-CONF version 2.21
alone. For other PSI-CONF versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PSI-CONF is an application marketed by the software company Phoenix Contact. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PSI-CONF is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PSI-CONF with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PSI-CONF or simply click the Search feature and type in "PSI-CONF". If it is installed on your PC the PSI-CONF application will be found automatically. After you click PSI-CONF in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PSI-CONF, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PSI-CONF:
- The publisher is: http://www.phoenixcontact.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Phoenix Contact\PSI-CONF\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PSI-CONF.
8. After uninstalling PSI-CONF, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PSI-CONF that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PSI-CONF with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact from your PC, nor are we saying that PSI-CONF by Phoenix Contact is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PSI-CONF supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 15:50:06.007