Npcap is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Npcap from your computerNmap Project
. Further information on Nmap Project can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Npcap at https://www.npcap.org
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Npcap directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Npcap is C:\Program Files\Npcap\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the Npcap's main executable file and it takes around 256.38 KB (262536 bytes) on disk.
Npcap is composed of the following executables which occupy 501.72 KB (513760
bytes) on disk:
- NPFInstall.exe (245.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (256.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Npcap version 0.9993
only. Click on the links below for other Npcap versions:
...click to view all...
Npcap is an application offered by Nmap Project. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Npcap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Npcap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Npcap or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Npcap". If it is installed on your PC the Npcap program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Npcap in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Npcap, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Npcap:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.npcap.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Npcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Npcap.
8. After uninstalling Npcap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Npcap which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Npcap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Npcap by Nmap Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Npcap by Nmap Project is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Npcap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:20:17.027