You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Npcap for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Npcap from your computerNmap Project
. You can read more on Nmap Project or check for application updates here
. Click on https://www.npcap.org
to get more information about Npcap on Nmap Project's website. Npcap is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Npcap directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Npcap\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Npcap. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 256.09 KB (262240 bytes) on disk.
Npcap installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 501.43 KB (513464
bytes) on disk.
- NPFInstall.exe (245.34 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (256.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Npcap version 0.9992
only. For other Npcap versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Npcap is an application by Nmap Project. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Npcap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Npcap from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Npcap or simply click the Search feature and type in "Npcap". If it is installed on your PC the Npcap program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Npcap in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Npcap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Npcap:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.npcap.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Npcap\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Npcap.
8. After uninstalling Npcap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Npcap which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Npcap using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Npcap by Nmap Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Npcap by Nmap Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Npcap in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:58:42.520