NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's main executable file and it takes close to 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy an average of 1.26 MB (1320144
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5219
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:42:36.110