NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel. The program's main executable file occupies 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvuninst.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They take 6.06 MB (6357824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvcplui.exe (2.45 MB)
- dbInstaller.exe (152.10 KB)
- daemonu.exe (1.54 MB)
- ExternSHIMU.exe (686.60 KB)
- nvlhr.exe (54.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (50.10 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (586.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 126.96.36.19940
only. For other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-09 22:19:23.067