NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel. The program's main executable file occupies 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvuninst.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They take 6.06 MB (6357824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvcplui.exe (2.45 MB)
- dbInstaller.exe (152.10 KB)
- daemonu.exe (1.54 MB)
- ExternSHIMU.exe (686.60 KB)
- nvlhr.exe (54.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (50.10 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (586.60 KB)
This data is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 126.96.36.19940
only. For other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-09 22:19:23.067