You can find below detailed information on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft SkyDrive is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2015.0811 folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2015.0811\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called SkyDriveSetup.exe and it has a size of 5.76 MB (6040688 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft SkyDrive. They take 5.83 MB (6118112
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (75.61 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.76 MB)
This data is about Microsoft SkyDrive version 17.0.2015.0811
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Microsoft SkyDrive.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Microsoft SkyDrive when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Microsoft SkyDrive is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". The Microsoft SkyDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:22:49.637