Microsoft SkyDrive is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft SkyDrive is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6006.0718 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Microsoft SkyDrive's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6006.0718\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft SkyDrive's main file takes around 5.27 MB (5522896 bytes) and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft SkyDrive is comprised of the following executables which take 5.34 MB (5598112
bytes) on disk:
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (73.45 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.27 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.6006.0718
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft SkyDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft SkyDrive app will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 19:34:49.713