This web page is about Microsoft SkyDrive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2011.0627 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Microsoft SkyDrive's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2011.0627\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . SkyDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.75 MB (6032496 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft SkyDrive is composed of the following executables which take 5.83 MB (6117600
bytes) on disk:
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (83.11 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.75 MB)
This page is about Microsoft SkyDrive version 17.0.2011.0627
only. You can find below info on other releases of Microsoft SkyDrive:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft SkyDrive's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SkyDrive
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Microsoft SkyDrive is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". The Microsoft SkyDrive app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:57:54.327