Microsoft SkyDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Microsoft SkyDrive application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.4111.0525 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.4111.0525\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . SkyDriveSetup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.95 MB (5189344 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft SkyDrive is composed of the following executables which take 5.01 MB (5255104
bytes) on disk:
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (64.22 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (4.95 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.4111.0525
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Microsoft SkyDrive when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Microsoft SkyDrive is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SkyDrive app will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:49:56.703