You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2010.0530 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2010.0530\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft SkyDrive's main file takes around 5.75 MB (6026352 bytes) and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft SkyDrive contains of the executables below. They take 5.83 MB (6111456
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (83.11 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.2010.0530
of Microsoft SkyDrive. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SkyDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". The Microsoft SkyDrive program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft SkyDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:27:20.870